U.S. Total Imports & Exports of Goods & Services 2008-2017
Chart prepared by Rosaliene Bacchus, Your US-Brazil Trade Assist
Every year during the period January to March, I update the content and links on my website rosalienebacchus.com. This year, I have redesigned my website to feature my work as a writer. With the exception of three articles – Business with Brazil, Business with the USA, and the Import-Export Workbench – all links to articles for Your US-Brazil Trade Assist remain unchanged.
This week, I completed the update for Doing Business with the USA to include US trade statistics for year 2017. As shown in the captioned chart, U.S. total imports and exports of goods and services have recovered by 6.9 percent and 5.6 percent, respectively, when compared with the previous year.
Other information and charts include the following:
- U.S. Top Ten Trade Partners 2017
- U.S. Imports of Goods by End-Use Category 2015-2017
- U.S. Exports of Goods by End-Use Category 2015-2017
- Entering the U.S. Market
- Making Contact with U.S. Importers & Exporters
- U.S. Import Regulations
- Visiting the United States for Business