2016 US Presidential Elections, Presidential Candidate Donald Trump, Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson, Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton, Presidential Candidate Jill Stein, Presidential candidates on global trade, US Democratic Party, US Green Party, US Libertarian Party, US Republican Party
Photo Credit: Maps of World
Here’s how our top four presidential candidates propose to address global trade.
Donald Trump – Republican Party
- Appoint trade negotiators whose goal will be to win for America: narrowing our trade deficit, increasing domestic production, and getting a fair deal for our workers.
- Renegotiate NAFTA.
- Withdraw from the TPP.
- Bring trade relief cases to the world trade organization.
- Label China a currency manipulator.
- Apply tariffs and duties to countries that cheat.
- Direct the Commerce Department to use all legal tools to respond to trade violations.
Learn more at https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/economic-vision